Visions for decentralization
- A More Decentralized Vision for Linked Data
- Intelligent Agents: The Vision Revisited
- Epistemology in the Cloud – On Fake News and Digital Sovereignty
Services, data, and queries
- Invited industry talk: Introduction to Open Services for Lifecycle Collaboration (OSLC)
- SPARQL Query Execution in Networks of Web Browsers
- Towards Efficient Query Processing over Heterogeneous RDF Interfaces
- A Data Market with Decentralized Repositories
Deep dive into the Solid project
An interactive session with people behind the Solid project.
- Talk: Solid – Linked Data for personal data management
- Demo: Running your professional life on Solid
- Tutorial: Building apps with Solid
Discussion and hack time
Audience discussions and break-out sessions.
- What domains and apps can we imagine building in a Solid world?
- What is the low hanging fruit and how do we pick it?
- What are the future tech challenges?